E-Challan Hyderabad : Paying e challan hyderabad is so easy now-a-days. As you know all the rules and regulations to pay the fine has changed by the Central and State Government. The government has taken this strong decision because to stop the corruption behind the fines. So, now you need to pay the fines online but the fines are issued by the cops via e-challan hyderabad or e-challan telangana where you caught for violating the rules. The government has increased all the fines and released the chart list wisely. So, ere in this article am going to explain to you how to Pay Traffic e-challan Online in Hyderabad and also from many other cities.
E-Challan Hyderabad || How to Pay Online @ echallan.org:
Make sure you keep your e-challan safely and login to the e-challan official website. If you have any fake bills then you can cancel from the official website easily as the option is available for the every user. Else you can pay this challan by cash in the e-seva center and also from any other online payment mode.
in telangana i.e in Hyderabad, E Challans are issued only for some of the traffic violations which are mentioned below:
- Over Speed
- At No Parking Area
- Stop line at traffic Signal
- Wrong U-Turn
- Wrong Side Driving
- Incorrect Plate Number
- Inappropriate Number Plate Design
- Vehicle Insurance (Newly Added)
- these are the main violations under which violaters are charged through e-challan hyderabad
A new update as the Cyberabad Traffic Police has integrated the e-challan system with the Insurance Database which makes easy to check whether the vehicle owner has renewed his insurance or not. You can also check the status so that you can pay all the pending e-Challans online for free.
All these violations come under the “Motor Vehicle Rules and Act” Violation as all the Violations come under one single act. Traffic Police issue these e-Challans in two types as:
- First type which is generated with the help of Investigation Cameras which click the pictures of the Vehicles and generate the Traffic e-Challan automatically.
- Second Type as Generated with the help of Digital Cameras which the Traffic Police take pictures of the Vehicle manually along the roadsides.
By this way, Traffic Police generate the e-Challans and Hyderabad Police have a record of all e-Challans issued and also the evidence of all automobiles. So now follow the steps to know How to Pay Telangana Traffic e-Challan Online.
How to Pay E Challan Hyderabad/ Telangana Traffic e-Challan / Online?
- The first and foremost step, as you need to open the Official website of Traffic e-Challan which is www.echallan.org/publicview.
- Now check the e-Challan status by entering the Vehicle Registration Number or License Number.
- Check the Telangana Traffic e-Challan Status by Vehicle Registration Number. Enter the Vehicle Registration Number and then enter the Captcha as displayed on the home screen and then Click on Go.
- Check the Telangana Traffic e Challan hyderabad Status by License Number. Enter the License Number and the Captcha as displayed on the Home Page and click on Go.
- As you enter either of the Numbers then you will the status of the e-Challan and also it will display all the pending e-challans on the screen.
- You can pay all the e-Challans via Ap Online, NET, Banking or eSeva.
- Select the e-Challan which you want to pay and then select the payment mode as any of the mentioned below as Ap Online or Net Banking or eSeva.
- Remember that read all the Instructions carefully before you proceed to pay the e-Challan.
- Select the Payment Gateway at last as choose the required bank which you have and pay the total amount to form the banks ICICI Bank and State Bank of Hyderabad.
- You will get a Reference Number which is used for future reference and enter the e-mail id in the box and enter the Card Details and Submit the Payment.
- this is the procedure for paying e challan hyderabad online.
You can choose either of the payment mode mentioned and through the net banking, you can pay only via ICICI or SBH only. So if you are using another account then it is better to pay the e-Challan form eSeva as you can pay the cash directly to the eSeva administrator.
Telangana Traffic e-Challan/ e challan hyderabad Check Status Pay Online @ echallan.org:
You can Pay Telangana Traffic e-Challan i.e e-challan hyderabad from the official website and you can get the status from anywhere by visiting the website directly. To check the Status you need to enter either of Vehicle Registration Number or Licence Number. Telangana Government has released the Mobile App to pay the e-Challan via net banking services, IMPS, NEFT Services easily. Choose either of the payment modes which are available for all the users.