e-challan Vijayawada: As you know that State Government has changed the rules and regulations and planned to pay the fines as e-challan which are issued by the traffic police. This e-challan vijayawada is issued to those people who break new the rules and regulations which are issued by the state government. E-challan is nothing but a spot ticket issued to the specific person at the same place where you break the rules. Even you are issued this e-challan vijayawada if you caught on camera while breaking the rule and it is sent directly to your home address or into bike registration portal where you need to check your status some or the other time. So, this process as made easy for traffic police to collect the fines form the citizens and you can pay the e-challan in many ways. You can choose any way to pay but you need to pay the fine in time.
E-challan Vijayawada || Ap E Challan:
Many citizens from Vijayawada are searching for how to Pay e-challan in Vijayawada. So, to make it easy for everyone I have written this article to know the steps to pay e-challan Vijayawada. But before going to the topic, you need to know the e-challan violations in Vijayawada.
Traffic e-challan Violations in Vijayawada
- If you park in No Parkin Area
- If you cross te speed limit
- If you cross Stop Line at Traffic Signal
- If you drive on the Wrong Side
- Wrong Plate Number
- Wrong Number Plate Design
How to Pay E-challan Vijayawada Online || Ap E Challan:
You may also charged if you don’t sow your vehicle insurance. E-Challan is an electronic format of challan issued to the people as the fine to be paid to traffic police. This e-challans are introduced to pay the fines online with the help of PDAs on the roads. To pay this e-challan you can use the website designed by the state government or else you can from Me-Seva or else trout Paytm. There are many ways to pay this e-challan online. You can choose any of the ways but you need to pay the amount issued by the traffic police.
- If you want to pay e-challan from government official website then visit www.vjaecallan.com and enter your vehicle number to check the updates of your vehicle.
- Enter the captcha which is displayed on the homepage and then click on search.
- You can see the e-challan if you are issued ten choose the e-challan which you want to pay and then click on proceed to pay the amount.
- Choose the required payment gateway and enter your card details.
- Enter OTP sent to your mobile number and then you will get a message after successful payment.
You can also pay the amount from Me-Seva as you need to pay the amount as cash in hand to Me-Seva Administrator. And the special platform called Paytm also supports to pay the e-challan through online. But, sometimes due to server problems, you may face issues to pay money via online. So, be careful while paying the amount online through any of the platform mentioned.